12 February 2006

Ethan Casey: The World at Large

I've long taken it as an axiom that one thing the world needs more of is Ethan Casey's journalism. Ethan's an old friend and colleague; I was for several years a proud participant in his brainchild, Blue Ear, which helped me develop my writing chops as much as anything in my life. The good news is that Ethan's now online with a blog that's more than just a blog. It bears the hallmarks of his international experience and, above all, his thought. The man actually thinks. Even if he weren't such a mensch, even it he hadn't been such a good friend and mentor to me personally, that quality alone would make him worth reading. So, gentle reader, do yourself a favor and add Ethan to your regular reading list.

Ethan Casey: The World at Large

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home