22 February 2006

Things I love: Good Morning Silicon Valley

So often we take a wonderful thing in life for granted, enjoying it without a care until it comes to our attention that not everyone knows about the wonderful thing.

It occurs to me that some of you, my gentle readers, won't be familiar with Good Morning Silicon Valley, the greatest newsletter I've ever experienced. Because of my job covering developments in high-tech business, I've been reading it for years; at this point, though, I read it even without regard to my day job. GMSV is consistently among my most enjoyable routines.

Read it, get into it, come to love its humor as I do. Then drop John Paczkowski a line and tell him that Tim from Hoover's in Austin sent you. Send him my compliments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home